When It is Winter and so cold out there, but you need to do some work on your garage, then an electric garage heater may help you to increase your garage temperature. So if you are confused about the best electric garage heaters and also looking for a good review about it then you are in right place, We have made a top five list of best electric garage heaters so you that you can choose the best one for you.
Electric Grage Heater is a product which can help you to increase your garage temperature and make a comfortable place for you so that you can work on your garage comfortably. So Here is our top five list and recommendation.
Top 5 Electric Garage Heaters
The Fahrenheat/Marley FUH54 suspended electric heater can comfortably heat a room size of 400 square feet. It delivers 17,065 BTUs an hour through 5000 watts of power. Heat flow direction is adjustable and the Fahrenheat/Marley FUH54 will push hot air a full 16 feet out from the unit. It features a cut-off safety device that will prevent the heater overheating and becoming dangerous. At start up the fan is delayed until the heating element is hot. Then when the fan starts up, it is only blowing heated air out.
Heating Capability – Ideal For A 400 Square Foot Space
The Fahrenheat/Marley FUH54 suspended electric heater can comfortably heat up a room space of 400 square feet and keep it maintained to a constant temperature as well. Its 5000 watts of power lets it deliver an impressive 17,065 BTUs an hour, throwing heated air a full 16 feet from the unit.
Safety Cut-Off Device Prevents Overheating of the Unit.
The Fahrenheat/Marley FUH54 cannot overheat if the fan fails, or the air flow gets restricted in some way. Once the temperature starts to rise too high, the automatic cut-off device will step in and shut down the power to the unit. It will remain without power and therefore not functional, until it has been examined properly.
Features and Specifications
* The Fahrenheat/Marley FUH54 can deliver 17,065 BTUs an hour.
* It has a fan delay action to prevent it delivering cold air at start up.
* It has horizontal heat flow and adjustable down flow positions to let it distribute heat throughout a room evenly.
* It achieves uniform heated air discharge through its plated fin heating element.
* It measures 14 inches in length by 12 1/2 inches in width by 12 3/8 inches in hight.
* It utilizes a powerful 5000 watts of power.
* The purchase of the Fahrenheat/Marley FUH54 includes a ceiling mount bracket.
* It has a heating capability to manage a room of 400 square feet in volume.
* It features a thermal safety cut-off device for safety.
* It delivers heated air a distance of 16 feet from the unit.
* It has a manually adjusted thermostat.
The NewAir G73 electric garage heater is ruggedly constructed to last a long time. It boasts 5,000 watts of heating power that will easily and comfortably heat a garage space of up to 500 square feet in size.
As it is powered by electricity, it is a safer option to propane or oil, and more environmentally friendly too. It is also more energy efficient that either of the other options. The NewAir G73 features adjustable louvers that allows you to direct heated air in whichever direction you wish, offering all the control you need. The NewAir G73 also has a thermal cutout safety facility that will shut off the unit should it ever overheat.
Greater Safety, More Energy Efficiency and Much More Heat Output
The NewAir G73 electric garage heater is very safe in operation. It has a single thermostat built-in that controls the temperature. Should there ever be a malfunction and the heater starts to overheat, the built-in thermal cutout system will shut down the unit and prevent any possibility of fire. This makes the NewAir G73 a safe option to leave on in your garage on very cold winter nights, for example. The NewAir G73 also has 5,000 watts of heating power, which will heat an area of 500 square feet easily.
Ceiling and Wall Mount Installation
The NewAir G73 electric garage heater is designed to be installed on a wall or on the ceiling. It has a sturdy integral bracket for the purpose. This makes it easy to install in out of the way places where it can still deliver all the heating power you will ever need.
Features and Specifications
*The NewAir G73 is hard wired to eliminate the type of maintenance problems often found in propane heaters.
* It has 5,000 watts of heating power.
* It can heat an area of up to 500 square feet.
* It has has adjustable louvers to allow heated air to be directed in whatever you want.
* It comes with a a ceiling and wall-mount swivel bracket to allow unobtrusive installation.
* It has protection against accidental overheating with an automatic safety shut-off device.
* It has accurate heating temperatures because of its built-in thermostat.
* The NewAir G73 is an energy efficient system. It is more environmentally friendly as it consumes clean electricity instead of costly and polluting oil.
* It measures 12.5 inches by 14 inches by 11.2 inches and weighs 20 pounds.
The Dimplex DGWH4031 4000-watt garage and workshop heater is a very affordable unit that can deliver 13,640 BTUs of heat. It does a great job heating smaller sized garage and workshop spaces, and it also features an automatic temperature control system that will maintain a steady temperature while it is in use. The temperature can be set anywhere between 45 and 77 degrees Fahrenheit.
The Dimplex electric garage heater also features a fan-delay function that makes the unit even more economical as it makes use of residual heat. It can be mounted on a wall or on the ceiling, and its bracket are designed so that it allows the heater unit to swivel in almost any direction. This lets the heat be directed to practically anywhere in your garage or workshop.
4000-Watt Stainless-Steel Element for Fast Consistent Heat
The Dimplex DGWH4031 4000-watt garage and workshop heater has a powerful 4000-watt output. It can deliver 13,640 BTUs of heat, enough to heat most garages or workshops with ease. Furthermore, maintaining a steady and consistent level of heat comes easy for the Dimplex DGWH4031, as it features an automatic temperature control that will push out more heat when required and ease back on the heat when things get a little too hot.
Automatic Shut-Off Feature for Added Safety
The Dimplex DGWH4031 will never actually get too hot as it has a built-in safety feature that will shut the unit down if things ever really get out of hand. That gives you peace of mind and great heating too. This function will kick in should the expected airflow ever get restricted. If the airflow is allowed to be restricted for any length of time, the unit would overheat and the possible outcome could be very dangerous indeed. However, this cannot happen with the Dimplex DGWH4031.
Important Features and Specifications
* The Dimplex DGWH4031 is a 4000-watt stainless-steel element garage or workshop fan-forced heater, with 13,640 BTUs.
* It comes with an automatic temperature control system that ranges from 45 to 77 degrees Fahrenheit.
* It has a fan delay system that uses residual heat.
* The Dimplex DGWH4031 features an auto safety shut off device.
* It can be attached to a wall or ceiling, and comes with a mounting bracket included with the purchase and which can swivel to direct heat in a particular direction.
* It measures 11 inches by 7-2/7 inches by 9 inches in dimension and weighs 18 pounds
The Fahrenheat BRH402 electric shop heater is a very affordable model that offers a throughput of 13,650 BTUs of heat delivered via its 4000-watts of power from its permanently lubricated electric motor.
The unit was built to last and has an industrial appearance that will blend in well in any garage or workshop. It is quite small and takes up a small footprint as it is less than one cubic foot in volume. This makes it ideal for attaching to even quite low ceilings.
In addition, it features a thermal safety cut-off device that ensures it will not overheat, and it runs surprisingly silently in operation for a unit that can deliver such a satisfying amount of heat.
Designed to Deliver Ample Heat to Any Garage Space
The Marley BRH402 electric construction heater is designed to deliver heat to large spaces in a minimum of time. To that end it has a maximum of 4000 watts of power and can deliver a maximum of 13,650 BTUs of heat. This is adequate for the average garage or workshop, and will certainly keep a well insulated room warm throughout the winter, and at a minimum of cost as well.
A High-Temperature Limit Device for Greater Safety
The Marley BRH402 electric construction heater features a thermal cut-off device to prevent the unit overheating should anything ever go wrong. This might happen if the airflow became restricted due to the fan no longer revolving for whatever reason. The cut-off device would shut off the electric power, thereby rendering the unit powerless and unable to operate.
Features and Specifications
* The Marley BRH402 electric construction heater has a built-in thermostat for accurate temperature control.
* It features a high temperature limit safety device that will shut off power in an emergency.
* It has a maximum 4000-watts of power output and 13,650 BTUs of heat.
* It features a permanently lubricated electric motor.
* It has a built-in handle and cord storage feature.
* It features a 6 foot heavy duty power cord.
* The unit measures 10 1/2 inches by 9 3/4 inches by 11 inches in dimension, and weighs only 17 pounds.
* It comes with a 5-year warranty.